Friday, March 16, 2007

The traveling bug bites back.


Hanging out here in Seattle, it's 9:30. All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...
However, my 12:40 flight to Hartford via JFK... cancelled, as are all flights within a three state radius of MA. Good news? Sure, I don't mind staying here for another day or two. I tried to be good and get back to the farm a few days early so there would be no problem with me missing my shifts, I hope to get back to work.... Ermm... at some point, sorry Nathan! I guess I'm going to be taking my bags back out of the car, put the linens back on the bed, and plan another days' activities. Snow? For real? I was under the impression I was going to come back and it might be Spring! I heard the weather got in the 50s this past week and poof went the snow. Gr. I think this blog may be as incoherent as the last because I've got Delta's help line in this room and another room on Speaker phone trying to reschedule. Maybe we should just go out for a walk and worry about this later. KT! I'm so glad that you made it back safely and I'm glad that you enjoyed that book. I know I did and I too like how he lists the demises of the earth. How cheery. I'll be back on here later... with some coherent thoughts :)