Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Seattle...

Hey katie.... Amazing job with that panorama feature. I'm impressed. Woke up today, to everything grey... Anyone recognize? But! There are the cascades out my windows, Mt. Ranier is hiding, and the Olympics if you look real hard out the front windows. I love traveling. You get to experience new surroundings each day. Pike Place Market is a treat, Noel was right about that as are the family members who are putting Joel and I up for the week. Oh Katie! Joel and i came up with a game last night in the car. We were sitting in the back and every time we had heard something already, we squeezed each other's hand - to see who could recognize the story first. Squeeze twice if you'd heard it twice before and so on... They are very sweet and generous, Max and Margie are, they're just starved for attention and used to being listened to. We gotta work on the subject matter... :) KT, I'm glad you are traveling quickly to colorado, hope you don't have to travel through too much icky weather, it's good to see you, and have fun in Ecuador. Nathan... are you serious? To work in the dark again??? Oh drat... i do dislike that. Well.... it won't be forever. Anything juicy happening at the farm to report? Suggestions for another destination vacation? I could get used to traveling...
Nate, I hear ya about getting in the car and just going and seeing how the surroundings change - my favorite pasttime. Linds, sorry about the bio stuff, my sister gets on the phone with me - she's a bio major now and starts talking about her cell structure class and i'm like.. .they have a whole class on that? I don't understand much after 20 seconds and ... I feel for you. Good luck and I'm looking forward to being in your neck of the woods/timezone come June.
Still trying to prompt Bastian to get writing on the blog... perhaps ya'll can pester him as well.
If this is incoherent, I just woke up and started typing, that should explain it a little. Out for a walk now, take care everyone!!! PS - I love tempura.