And I'm off!
Hey All!Welcome GF groupie, though you've technically been here longer than me. Pseudostratified columnar epithelium...mmm.....yeah Clemmy, cells can be obnoxious critters to learn about. Looking at things under a microscope isn't what I would do on a Saturday night for fun...but I do love my pseudostratified columnar epithelium, they do good work. I wouldn't want to face the world without them.
K t, I can relate to the road trips. They are great for thinking time. It's fun to crawl in...go....and end up at a place with different surroundings and people. It's almost surreal for me sometimes. At the end of a long day, it also tends to increase the amount of abnormal thoughts that travel through my head...though I never pretend to have too many normal thoughts running through my head. I like to make my nests out of beef jerky, spicy potato chips, fruit, carrots, trail mix, stawberry Nestle's quick, water, and a caffinated beverage in case of sleepyness. Something I like to do is find the most ridiculous hip-hop, rap, or love song I can find and sing and "dance" to it in the car with everything I have. I'm pretty sure I'd have some Grammys by now if those preformances could have been recorded. I also like to seek the radio and find goofy local radio shows and stations that play unique mixes of music. Sometimes I just turn the radio off and make my own radio station....yep...I can just hear everyone begging to go road tripping with me so they can experience that.
I'm priviledged to be headed on a road trip this weekend for sping break which will prohibit me for posting on here for a while. I'm getting excited to hit the open road. I'm off to Kentucky with a group of people to work on people's houses down there. The Corsica (my car...although not named, I do refer to it affectionately, but not in a weird or creepy affectionate way) is excited for a road trip. It loves Kentucky and is ready to go back there again. It also is fond of Massachuttes and I may have to take it out there again some day. The Corsica does a good job, and I tell it so.
Well...I suppose I should pack....but first...I must do laundry so I can pack clean clothes....take care everybody, I'll be back!

<< Home