Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Coffee Buzz

This morning I woke with the sun; well rested, energized and ready to face the day. This also left me with two and a half hours to kill before I have to leave for class and I'm on my third cup of very strong coffee and feelin a bit CRAZY!!! I don't know how I'm giong to sit through 50 mins. of psych and bio lectures (that's 50 each; I don't have and weird short classes or combo psych-bio classes... Am I making sense?) with all this caffeine coursing through my veins, but it should be fun. Hey, is my font getting smaller? Sorry, that's not intentional. Guess what. My brother was sleepwalking the other night. He sleeps in the basement which is where the washer/dryer are. He pulled the sheets and his blanket off his bed and put them in the washing machine. When he woke up the next day all his covers were gone and he didn't know what happened. That's weird.

WHEEEEEEE!!! HUGE PINK TREBUCHET FONT!!!!!!!