Wednesday, February 28, 2007

"and It's a goofy thing but I just gotta say...hey, I'm doing allright."

Hey Clemmy, sorry about your day. Sometimes life just sucks, no two ways about that one. I wasn't advocating putting a silver lining on every cloud because lets face it, some clouds don't deserve them. But I was excited to share good things. No hard feelings TSOldtimer, you didn't rain on my parade. I appreciated you sharing about your evening. It sounds pretty awesome. Those nights are one of the things I really miss about the farm. Thanks for reminding me of them. Tizzy, I'm glad medicine is helping you feel better. I was sick last week and it always amazes me how much I take my health for granted when I'm well. Like now, I'm just thrilled to be able to eat food and fart without wearing a diaper...oh...I bet that's what people tell me is an, "overshare." My bad, but I don't feel bad enough to delete is so you all will get the pleasure of reading that comment.

Here's a shorter happy thought from me. Today at school a friend gave me a loaf of banana bread. I love banana bread!!! I was sitting in the back at in my favorite seat, awake, enjoying what I was learning, and holding the entire loaf of bread in my hands and taking bites off of the end of the loaf. I was pretty proud of myself. It's a great day to be alive.