Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Random Musings of a Sleep Deprived Crazyman



TSO, I gotta tell ya, I was lost by that post.


So, I enjoyed Seattle. It was great to see Katie again and of course spend more time with Sarah. However, I am officially ruined on Wal-Mart - frozen about three years ago- salmon that i usually get. Nothing beats fresh salmon. While I was overjoyed to try it, I'm now looking in my freezer with destain. This goes hand in hand with my now disappointment with generic bottles labled "Syrup". I swear, farm syrup is like ... (insert mind altering substance here). I will be missing having it available. I think CJ will have my address memorized next year as he ships it to me.
It was great to see the farm this weekend.

TSO, I'm very impressed with the psyanki eggs. Yours are so detailed! Too much patience and steady hand required for that. I first have to learn how to write legibly first. I don't think i've progressed past the dying eggs one color bit yet. I'm still trying to find your egg pump I hope it didn't get pitched.


I still can't get over the fact that Mr. Preacher man's leaving. It will be weird to think of Topside without that force. I am also mourning the loss of broomball, but i suppose now we can look forward to soccer and softball!


AND KALE!!!!

Come on, everybody let's chant! Kale! Kale! Kale! Kale! Kale!

Speaking of that, we visited Sarah's relatives out in Seattle, and one of them has a kid named Kale. Poor kid. That's gotta be rough being named for a die hard green that tastes like leather.


Okay, back to the sad world of law.
Just remember, Spring is coming!