Monday, April 09, 2007

If a cute German jumped off a bridge...

Oh TSO, you'll do anything if cute Germans are involved, won't you? Take my advice and get yourself a hot Latin lover. Trust me, those blond, skinny Deutchlanders don't hold a candle to 'em.

Speaking of ethnicities, while my boyfriend Adam was at work, a woman came up to him and said, "you must be Jewish with all that curly hair!" To which he replied, "Yes, I am." Actually, he's Mexican. The name and the hair throw people off, though.

It was snowing here today, so I can only imagine how it must have felt up in the boonies of western Mass. (or Oregon) Brr. I went for a stroll in the woods as the flurries were coming down and nearly ran into a deer. She was standing so still that I didn't even see her until she ran away from me. I usually bring my camera with me into the woods, but it figures today I decided to leave it at home. I should post a picture of our sad, drooping daffodils.

There is a poltergeist in our radio here. Somehow, someone accidentally set it on a timer and it automatically turns on at 12:10 am every day. No amount of button-pushing will exercise this demon. It really shouldn't be difficult to set your radio to come on only when you tell it to, right?

I hope your snow melts soon. Eight months of winter is enough, isn't it?