Virginia Creeper
Yes, seven against Maine wasn't so much a fair fight, but all went well nonetheless with just the six of us. I think may favorite part was having to jump the car EVERY TIME we stopped somewhere. It was amusing to me, but probably because I only had to sit in the car while everything was going on.But even in Maine, we can't get away from work. I think that's only because we have so much of it in common. Well, you know, we all live and work in the same place. Every day. The whole weekend was full of venting, etc. about good ol' WJG & Assoc. We had a good time, anyway. As a matter of fact, that's what inspired the title to this post. Can you guess what it means? Hmm?
In other news, yesterday's soccer game was quite amazing. A few newbies, including the latest cute BVSer joined the fun and did quite well. The cows are getting dirtier every week-- I'm getting tired of scraping manure off of udders at 6:30 in the morning, but all I have to look forward to is more of the same in the coming months. And it's getting too cold to ride my bike to the farm. Ew.
KT, I heard that Colorado has had some record snowfall already. What's up? How are you coping? At least you don't have to drive to work-- that would be the pits. You must be over your illness by now, yes? Any other news from the outside world?
I feel like I had tons more to post, but it's all slipped my mind. Maybe when I get my Maine pictures, I'll remember. Ciao.

<< Home