La la, can't think of a title...
Hey...I'm not unemployed. I'm vacationing. The difference is all in the state of mind. Think of me being reclusive in a cabin in the mountains in the lotus position going "Oooom...Oooom," levitating two feet of the floor, and that's pretty much my state of mind.(Or lying in bed coughing and using up a box of Kleenexes with one nose blow, which has sort of been the last few days.)
Yes, my widow is now named. I call her "Attica" after the region around Athens. Apparently there's a movie called "Free Attica" also. Ironic, because that's precisely what I'm going to do tomorrow. This weekend looks like the last good weather before the winter snow sets in for good, and I want to set her free while I have the chance. Alas, my little Attica, how I will miss you so! All the good times, like when you decided to make the underside of the lid your home and I had to bang the container for two days to get you down! Ah...good times. I will also be releasing her friend, a cricket who has managed to survive in there for over a week.
Clem, when is your year up? Are you going to stick around for year 2? I'm assuming that this Dom fella is a new volunteer, guest, or someone I should remember but can't, since my name database only holds up to eight names. That's why keeping in touch is so good for me, except that now I'll probably forget everyone's real names and call Bastian "Wirgin" the next time I see him.
TSO, I heard about Mo Rocka, that's why I thought it wouldn't be so far-fetched to catch Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert in there. You know, there they are in their studio in New York saying, "Oh hey, I went to this great little cafe in the Berkshires..." It could happen.
Hadn't thought about trying to get a German passport through Canadian border patrol. W, you might have to hide in the trunk. When Jess and I went through, the Canadian officer was a complete
, you know, and kept eyeing us like we were terrorists. The US officer was, on the other hand, super nice on the way back in. I guess it just depends on who you get.Hey Clem, how's about manipulating Seth to get on this thing? Give him your "Seductive Charms," or whatever voodoo you do.

<< Home