Thursday, October 12, 2006

My stomach just made a noise that sounded like a cat.

I wasn't pressuring him and you know it! And I most certainly wasn't brandishing my spatulas. It's funny that he's totally gay and my sad-pouty-girl face still made him agree with everything I had to say. Mwahaha! Men are so easily manipulated.
Umm... not that I ever manipulate men. Or have a sad-pouty-girl face.

Speaking of which, what's it like being an unemployed black-widow owner, KT? Did you name her yet?

Maine still sounds like a great elephant to get our hands around next weekend, although Niagara falls would be cool too. Could we smuggle Basti into Canada? Thoughts?

Hey, we have a spankin' new Topsider coming tomorrow. She's German and will be taking my place at Roadside. I wonder what she's like. She's probably 1/2 my size and ten times as efficiant. Oh well.
See you at dinner.