Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tee-hee!

I feel bad for Maine. Seven of you? Geeeeeeee-whilikers!

Tz, you can edit and delete posts, no worries. I clipped off one of your duplicates, hope that was all right.


Forty-nine degrees? Sigh. Tuesday we got a foot of snow and the temperature plummeted into the teens. Today it finally rose again into the balmy forties. Mmm yeah, nothing like a teeth-snapping sub-zero winter to get your blood flowing! I wanna go to Hawaii.

Clem, I wasn't going to lecture you about Bear, I was just asking about him. I hadn't heard anything about him, like who he was, where he came from, whether or not he's a real person or just exists in your mind...those kinds of things. All I say is, good for you for not playing the "Must Date Any and All Volunteers of the Opposite Sex!" game, for finding a guy from off the farm.

Bear...

...he sounds dreamy!

Whatever. You're leaving on the 4th? Of December? Freak out. That means I'll never ever get to see you again. I was planning (vaguely) to come visit sometime after New Year's. Dang dangity dang.

SP, where is Camelot? (I mean, other than England.) Is that what ya'll named your backyard?french script ms"