Sunday, October 15, 2006

Avalon, Glastonbury, and Camelot

With names like those, you'd think there was adventure somewhere...
Alas, alack. It's fun to read y'all's blog posts, cuz somehow I never actually talk to you... for the part of that that's my fault, I apologize.
Life in Glastonbury is one of music, cross stitch, way too much work, organ practicing when I can get Emma to let me in, reading (about two pages an hour... yay for concentration), and cat-fur collecting (mostly on my clothes... I have quite an impressive collection -- you should come see it sometime. kt, it'd put any fleece you have to shame.)
Yep... that's really it.
Y'all are welcome to come visit 'most anytime. Or let me know when things are happening and I'll come visit youse. Kt -- even you. Your invitation for a road trip is way too tempting. And if cats and a starpilgrim don't do it for you -- I've got a toddler and a baby close at hand, too. =)
PS -- ooh, ooh... I just remembered that I did have some adventure... I went to schizophrenia education day... and listened to professors and doctors and psychiatrists talk about charts and graphs and nicotine and negative symptoms... and watched Jane's leg twitch... and listened to the guy behind me slobbering and snoring. It was good... it made me miss college. =)