Friday, May 25, 2007

Nothing says, "Let your milk down..."

...like having a fist in your ass.

Hi, everybody. So today, I milked cows, as usual. And also today, not like usual, I got to witness Farmer Brown breeding a cow. It wasn't so weird, as I've seen that kind of thing before as a small child (yes, with a cow [and I guess that's still pretty disturbing]), but Matt's accompanying expression just presented the experience in a whole new light.

Guess what guess what guess what! It's supposed to be in the low 90s here today! Wahoo! With a chance of thunder showers! YEEEEE! I love weather. Particularly sticky, violent, summer weather.

Last night I got some plants from the Great Nerve Center of the Farm and put them in a garden I'm starting around my cabin. Why am I planting a garden now? I dunno; I guess I need another thing to stop doing in the next month.

AND I got an email from the Wirgin! He may have a high-paying, long-hours job being an aid to older adults. He's pretty excited, I think, at least about the money, if not the diapers. He told me he misses the Farm and he tried to call Topside a few days ago. Too bad about the timing of community meeting. I'm not even sure if there's anybody at Topside for him to talk to these days, other than the other cute German-in-residence.

I think I'm going to go out and play in the sun now. And develop melanoma. Happy Day! YEEEEE!