Whaaa?
Geez almighty, TSO, you did a number on our formatting. I dabbled a bit with getting the side bar back to normal. The other changes seem minor enough to live with. I guess change is good. It reminds me of when I came back home to Topside to find you and Seth dragging furniture and lamps and rugs and babies all over the place, one of those freaky times when I said, "Right, I am so going into my room and hiding in the corner until you get things figured out." Turned out much better in the end, our little topside, didn't it?You got me all excited with your gigantic font announcement, but it was kind of false advertising. Leaving . . . someday? No no no no. You have to get all crazy and say
I'm leaving the farm and I'm leaving tomorrow and I'm not looking back, suckahs!!!
(Ooo... good fun with fonts...)
But no - baby steps are good. Hooray for you. Travelin' Shoes is looking mighty fine, all blue and mysterious. I can't wait to respond to your posts with my shameless travelling advice. BTW, as far as I can tell, you still show up as TSOldtimer on everything.
And now I feel the need to hit money signs. $$$$$$$$$$
Tizzy, I tried out your coconut banana rice recipe from the November edition for the first time today. Had to add an extra cup of water - the altitude, I think - but other than that it turned out fantastic! I made a dangerous trip to Whole Foods down in Fort Collins this afternoon. Ended up bringing back an ostrich fillet, Humbolt Fog Chevre, chocolate peanut butter which I ground up myself, salmon candy, and some Dagoba chocolate with "mystery fruit." (They now also have a bar which includes hemp seeds. Strange.) I did, however manage to resist buying the gigantic slab of frozen imported Japanese eel. Next time...
On the travelling front, yes, I am still in Colorado, and yes, I'm still trying to get moving back to Oregon, Land of All Good Things. At the moment my poor car Bosco is in pieces down in Fort Collins waiting for a new fuel injector, an ongoing problem. No car, no travel.
Sigh.

<< Home