Look At Me!
Oops, I changed things. Sorry, everybody.I'm working on a blog project of my own and I didn't realize the implications... First of all, you may have noticed that my name changed. I'm not too pleased about that; I'd like to remain forever TSOldtimer, at least for this blog. Also, the layout of this blog itself has been altered by my clumsy handling. I'd change it back, but I'm not sure I have the patience, or the understanding of what it was I did in the first place, so any of you are welcome to take a crack at it. And not at me, if you don't mind.
KT, I'm sorry you're still in Colorado? Although, I'm not sure that's such a bad time. What's in Oregon anyway? And thanks again for the link to that irritating job. Although it was tempting, and adventurous, my first reaction (and my mother's oddly enough) was, "gross, too much winter." Actually, my mother's reaction was a little more along the lines of, "Oh, no. No, you can't do that. You couldn't handle that much winter." My sentiments exactly, mom. Which is why I'm shooting for something a little more tropical. Or at least Mediterranean.
And that brings me to my side project. Sigh, I guess I should just be out with it. Ok, here goes:
Ok, not really. At least, not right now. Someday. And maybe soonish? Like, in the Fall, I hope. But, of course that is dependent on a few things, the biggest being me not chickening out. And then some smaller things, like money, and a plan, etc. But this project is one of the tools I'm using to keep moving forward to that goal. I'm hoping to make a blog to use to keep everybody out there up-to-date about where I am and what I'm doing when I'm in the big, wide out-there. So, my old Topside cronies, I must say you are the first people to whom I'm unveiling my creation: www.apoorwayfaringstranger.blogspot.com Be nice to it; it's just a baby. And tell me what you think! Give me hints, etc.
I have more to say about my trip to Detroit (Amanda says hi to everybody, by the way), but I can't do that here yet. I guess I'll have to post it later. So, cheers to everybody!

<< Home