Has it been two months?
Hey, bearded vet -- you forgot to ask me a question... ;)So I think I'm close to my standard two-month blog-wait time... but I don't believe I have that much to say.
I'm headed to Indiana this weekend to see my father graduate...erm...retire. And become a bum...erm...pastor. And perhaps to see my childhood home for the last time before it gets sold to someone else. Ah, well. Life keeps going on and far be it from me to try to stop good things from happening just because they are changes and life in Indiana isn't supposed to change while I'm here in Massachusetts.
I have exactly ten minutes before this computer decides it's time to shut me off -- yes, I am in that river land inhabited by noisy birds that aren't quite ducks. Sometimes I wish my house had DSL, so when I wanted to indefinitely put off going to sleep, I could have something pretty to stare at.
East House kids went to icecream and bowling tonight -- I swear, I felt like I was playing mom with K-man as dad, dropping the kids off at icecream and granting requests and turning down requests and making sure we had the right head count and no one got left behind and reminding people to be nice and not have a lot of caffeine before they went to bed. And they are all really great people and it was fun to hang out with them -- I hope my kids are as fun as these guys were tonight. =)
K... I should go before power elves decide they like darkness.
Take care, everyone.

<< Home