Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Update on Tizzy

Hidee-ho there,

Tis, I, Tizzy's secretary here, reporting to you from a very wet State College, PA. I'm here giving you an update on Tizzy's condition. Presently she is back at the farm. Turns out that her fingers have fractures, but no dislocations and in about 2 more weeks of the splint, she'll be back to normal. She's not enjoying having her arm in a sling, but in typical form, she played softball in the GF league and got on base. Even with one hand she can hit balls. Oh, her car is totaled, but her parents and older brother are driving up to bring her a car, and to return my car to me. (It's currently at GF.

That's the news from here.

Vet, good luck on finals, I'm right there with ya.

Clemmy, I guess you're doing the finals thing to, congrats! welcome to the club.

TSO, thanks for all that you do, especially covering tizzy this past week.

Wirgin, Where are you?

Starpilgrim, I hope you're well, I really haven't seen you in a while.

KT, enjoy doing whatever you're doing, where ever you are, but undoubtedly on some crazy adventure! gosh, seattle seems so long ago... i miss salmon.

All right,

Enjoy the week everyone and remember, tip your secretary!