Litter Box Bowling?
Look how intelligent things appear when you capitalize and italicize!Example:
I got me sum Ducks
Not the Kind that doth quak
Them's all of them's waiting
In a Rotary sack
And adding "doth" makes it practically Shakespeare! This is my poem for tomorrow, when Estes Park has its annual rubber duckie river race. Yay. Maybe I'll win a trip to Hawaii.
MMMPMM
In other news, I was expecting to be back in Oregon right now, but things keep tying me to Colorado. Still waiting to hear from an appealing job, and at the moment am looking into working in another farm-type environment, depending. I'm painting another mural at the local mini-golf course, this one of a local fox who decided to make her den and have her seven kits conveniently right next to the road. And next week I'm taking a tour of a local publishing house from a newly-made friend who works there. Very random.

Also random, I went out to paint today, and it started snowing. It hasn't stopped. We're in a winter wonderland. Snow all over the freakin' place. What the heck month is it?
Mm, I miss bowling.
B-v, it sounds like you need a major vacation. This is starting to explain why most vets I meet are all just a little... you know .... whooo - in the head.

<< Home