Thursday, August 28, 2008

interview TODAY!

GFGroupie,
I will try and visit! I would love to see you guys in the Big Apple.

So...news from me!

I just found out this morning that I got a second interview (this time by phone) with a Library just south of Boston. This is a library that I interviewed at in November. Out of five people they originally interviewed it was between me and one other woman. They chose the other person. Bummer for me. However, the person they chose at the time didn't work out and the Director thought of me when they started the process of filling the position!

The interview is in less than 3 hours. YIKES! I am not as nervous as I was in person because:
A. The Director who will be doing the interview is really cool.
B. At least this time I won't have to worry about pretending to look like I know what I am talking about. I can make horrified, "why would they ask me that question," faces to myself. :)

So, if you are a prayer, say a pray for me. If you are a meditator, meditate sunshine and sparkles to me. If you aren't either...well, get out a big drum and make some noise!

Hope everyone is well. Much love! ~Monster

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home