Thursday, August 07, 2008

Hello?

Hi all,

Wow. My dream come true. A whole page of GFers.

For those of you who don't know me. I am Monster Librarian (formerly known as Amanda at GF), from the Metro Detroit area. I worked at GF May '03 - January '06. I lived in the Parsonage first, then moved to Topside summer '04 and that was the best thing I ever did while at the farm because I got to live with a slew of people: Janna the German, Nick from the Midwest, MM, Valley Girl, TSO, Kt, B1, Amos, Catholicland and even Mummy Dearest and family.

I left for Grad School and became a Children's Librarian and now am desperately trying to move back to the Berkshires so I can live out my dream of working at a small New England-y library and GF too. I miss milking cows.

So, that's me. I don't think I know all of you, so excuse me if I ever ask questions for things that may be obvious to everyone else. I will try and catch up.

Thanks for the invite Kt. I heart blogging.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home