We Grow Crazy!
Ack. I've been meaning to send Monster Librarian an invite forever, and I finally did it. Sorry for procrastination! Monster Librarian, where are yoooooooou?Thanks for the updates, Sp! I can hardly believe you're leaving. After you leave, we won't have any current GFers on the blog, will we? Can you think of anyone there you'd like to invite? We should keep one foot in the pudding, so to speak.
I'm actually pleased with some of those departures. I hope better people will come to replace them. All of my affections for the farm lie with Bob (best boss ever!) and the guests who come there for healing. Yeah, it all revolves around the guests. Can we just get rid of everyone else?
Sp, your Scotland work sounds AMAZING! Am so jealous! I should visit you there... My Scottish genes are missing a good plate of haggis.
TSO, glad to hear your experience is a joyful one. It was beginning to sound like the people in charge were grade-A ditzes. I saw the Lopez blog your gang started and it looks like one gigantic party! Neat.
Excellent, excellent... So when I start my new West Coast therapeutic farm, starpilgrim will come to provide the music therapy and TSO will build all the buildings with straw bales... Yes, yeees my little ones... go out into the world and learn... MmmmWA-HA-ha!

1 Comments:
I can run the library...? Every hay baled building needs a library?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home