life as I know it these days
TSO,
Is it official-official?
Kt,
I left the Farm in November, after taking a full-time Children's Librarian position at a library in Northeast Ohio, not too too far from Cleveland. I miss the Farm like hell...it's in my blood and I struggle with a constant desire to get in my car and drive back, but thus far, have fought the urge for the past 8 weeks. I go back and forth in my mind: the desire to be in my beloved Midwest and close to my favorite brother and his growing family, and the urge to be working at or around the Farm. I have a huge list of things which I miss and can't find in Cleveland, but have promised to stay for a year (this because of my apt. lease) and then reevaluate my life.
Here are some of the things which I miss at GF:
Is it official-official?
Kt,
I left the Farm in November, after taking a full-time Children's Librarian position at a library in Northeast Ohio, not too too far from Cleveland. I miss the Farm like hell...it's in my blood and I struggle with a constant desire to get in my car and drive back, but thus far, have fought the urge for the past 8 weeks. I go back and forth in my mind: the desire to be in my beloved Midwest and close to my favorite brother and his growing family, and the urge to be working at or around the Farm. I have a huge list of things which I miss and can't find in Cleveland, but have promised to stay for a year (this because of my apt. lease) and then reevaluate my life.
Here are some of the things which I miss at GF:
- amazing and fascinating people who let me be their friends
- my huge garden (and dreaming of what I will plant--this helps get through the winter months
- the compost bucket)
- grocery shopping at Main House
- cooking and baking and spreading my GF love that way
- working with the guests
- walking around GF
- "Nature!" (said in my best Will Ferrel doing Robert Goulet voice)
- working and living in close proximity to so many friends
- there always being something going on
- the animals

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home